Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Truth and lies...

I am 19 and I have a sister from my father's first marriage. Although we have a sort of love-hate relationship, she is my best friend.

You may not believe this, but I used to do lots of things when I was younger, such as dance, swimming, tennis, painting, horse-riding, gymnastics, English and Spanish. I completed my language courses, but the only thing that I did not stop to do was dancing. I have been dancing jazz for ten years, and it is one of the most important things in my life. Last year, my group entered in our first competition. We never count our chickens until they are hatched, and it was the best thing we could do. We came second place and it was so unexpected that we went round shouting and smiling at everybody. Jazz is also the only style of dance that I have ever tried.

I have been vegetarian for 7 years and I do not eat any kind of meat. I stopped eating not because of the animals, I just do not like it. If what I say seems hard to believe, read on... you may be surprised. I suffered from anorexia as well. I was 14 and I did not understand a word of it. My family, my teachers, my friends, they were all worried about me, but I though it wasn't a problem.

My first job was as a salesperson in a store of beach wear. It was one of the best experiences in my life, because everyone had the same age as me, and we had a lot of fun together. The day used to pass so fast while we were working. Even though I worked only for two months, they are my friends until nowadays.

Before starting my law course this year, I tried two different courses, architecture and math. However, I really want to be a dancer, but it is a very difficult and suffering carrier.

Believe it or not I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years and 4 months. He is my other half and I fell for him as soon as I met him. It is my third love relationship and it is the best one. My last boyfriend was always making an excuse for everything and I used to take his word for it. My friends were always telling me that he was a love-rat, led a double life and would get caught out in the end. I tought they were telling tales to me until I discovered the truth. My friends were right! He tried to make an excuse again, telling me that he only told fibs and white lies. I pulled myself together and broke up with him. And my first relationship was a puppy love.

Last year, I travelled to New York to do a dance workshop. I had time to visit lots of cities in the US and I also visit Canada. Because of my wonderful experience in this country, I decided to study English here.

No comments: